Returns and Exchanges
At Peter Christian, we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item for any reason, this page explains how you should do so.
Our Returns Policy
All items being returned or exchanged must be in as-new condition and preferably in their original packaging (this excludes items that are faulty). Unwanted items must be returned within a reasonable time (usually 30 days).
We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on:
- Items that have been visibly worn or used
- Underwear or swimwear
- Items that have been altered, including items we altered specifically for you
- Items not returned through our own returns system as we cannot track and verify these.
Any purchases made from the beginning of November 2021 can be returned or exchanged up until the end of January 2022.
All returns to Peter Christian are managed by our international business partner, ReBOUND.
To initiate a return or exchange, please go to: https://peterchristian.intelligentreturns.net. This will open the ReBOUND secure portal in a new window. Follow these 4 easy steps:
- You will need to enter a few details including your full delivery zip code or your email address, along with the returns order number beginning 4… (shown overleaf on your invoice and on the confirmation email, sent when you placed your order).
- Download your QR code or print your pre-paid smart label.
- Please include your invoice in your parcel. If possible, re-use the mailing bag or box that your order came in. Please ensure the parcel is securely sealed with strong tape. DO NOT use staples as they may damage the garments inside.
- Attach your smart label to your package and drop it off at any US postal office within 6 days. You will be given a receipt with a tracking number. Please keep this safe until your return/exchange has been processed.
Commercial orders for Wedding, Film or other entities are subject to a return fee of 10% of the value of the returned items.
In need of a new returns and exchanges form? Download a replacement here
As soon as your returned parcel is in transit we will process your exchange. All exchanges are free of charge and usually take 7–10 days to arrive, depending on stock. If an item is out of stock, it will be sent to you as soon as we receive more stock. We will contact you if there will be a delay. If an item requires alteration, it may take slightly longer to arrive.
All returns for goods that are not faulty are charged a flat fee of $10 to cover the return shipping cost.
If you return an item for a refund, it can take 10–14 working days to process your refund from the day we receive the item. Refunds will be made via your original payment method.
If you paid by credit or debit card, we will refund the same card originally used to pay for the order.
If you paid with PayPal, we will refund into your PayPal account.
In the unlikely event that something is faulty, please email our customer care team at: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please email our customer care team at: firstname.lastname@example.org